Saturday, February 16, 2013

So far it's 20 hours into the 30 hour famine. I feel pretty good, although not as good as I was at 8am. I'm not too hungry right now. I think that my body has just accepted that it is not going to get food and has settled in for the long haul. The juice breaks help because of the sugar. The games help to take your mind off of not eating. I think that if I was doing this at home I'd have a much harder time because I'd be surrounded by food. But so far I'm all right.
-Alexis

I am experencing pain and hunger at church. Then yet agin i was agin experencing pain and hunger. But i have over come the hunger at this stage. But also i can't learn aneything at all. But i can learn if i can really conatrate on things. But i can't becuase i jest can't becuase i am more foucested on my hunger that how i look and how i talk also on how i moove i move very very slowy.  But i can only stay and watch this hunger go bye. But on the good side i can only say i am enjoying this unlimited tabble of drinks.  So pretty much so i am good it was jest the first part of the 30 hr famin that really made me very tired.  So i am going to say good bye  for now i am going to get a drink.

-Scott


At first it wasn't so bad but at night I was really struggling.  The  juice breaks help to fill up your stomach a little bit, but still I am pretty hungry.  I really liked the balloon tag, even though I didn't pop a single balloon.  The activities help keep the hunger off my mind and focus on God's word.  The videos that they showed us were pretty sad but this is overall making me more focused on God.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment